Hours and reservationsGuided tours to Fondazione Cesare Pavese, the Pavese Museum and the Pavese places take place on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays. Meeting point: Fondazione Cesare Pavese. Departures: 10.00, 14.00 and 16.00 (groups upon reservation). From 9 January to 3 April 2023 (winter season) the service is available only on Saturdays. Guided tours for groups and schools (upon reservation only) Besides the above mentioned days and hours, the service is also available on weekdays during the opening hours of the Foundation. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours before the day of the visit through the form below, indicating day and preferred slot (subject to availability).
The visit to Fondazione Cesare Pavese starts from the new Pavese Museum, continues within the desecrated Church of Saints James and Christopher – where the writer got baptized – and ends in the house where he was born. The entire tour takes approximately 2 hours.
It is also possible to have a longer tour upon request, including the visit to Pinolo Scaglione’s workshop-house. This option takes approximately 3 hours.
- Museum guided tour : € 10,00
- Museum + birthplace guided tour: € 12,00
- Museum + birthplace guided tour + Nuto’s house: € 17,00
Groups (15-25 people), schools and students:
- Museum guided tour : € 8,00
- Museum + birthplace guided tour: € 10,00
- Museum + birthplace guided tour + Nuto’s house: € 15,00
- under 12
- people with disabilities (with badge)
- journalists (with badge)
- tourist guides (with badge)
- 1 teacher every 15 students
Ph. Alberto Ottaviani